DIY Swingers Party
Organising your own swingers party may seem simple, but lots of work must be done before hand to ensure the smooth running of the party. Here is a list of things you should consider before inviting your guests:
- You must clean your house.
- If you have a hot tubs, spa or a pool make sure it is clean and fit for use.
- Put fresh clean sheets on the beds.
- Have plenty of clean towels ready for your guests.
- Have a plan on which room should be the social, private, and open areas.
- Designate an area such as the patio, garage, or specific room for smoking purpose only.
- Make sure you have plenty of parking area for your guest’s cars.
- If you have children it is best to have them spend a night with friends or relatives.
- If you have a pet locate it inside an unused room, garage, or outside in the garden.
- Get some good music ready to provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.
- Think of some games that you can play with your guests as this can be a great icebreaker.
- Provide some finger foods, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for your guests.
- Provide some extra condoms for those who have forgotten to bring their own.
As for the rest, we are sure you and your partner are smart enough to figure it out. A party is a party, so invite guests that you know well and trust. If you want to make your party more interesting why not come up with a “theme” so everyone can dress up and have some fun.
So, keep in mind that the party is suppose to be a fun night for you and your partner too. So don’t wear yourself and your partner out in organising.